Saturday, October 19, 2013

A short poem

My dreams are why I don't sleep
I am why I sleeplessly dream
My ambitions are high, my thoughts are deep
I am God's unexplained scheme

I don't know who I am 
All I know is, I am just me
People think I am insane;
I dont give a damn 
Coz I fully enjoy my insanity

I make my own paths, I walk my own way
Listening to my heart all along the way
I sweat, I burn, I grow too tired at times
But I don't give up, come what may
 
Life is kind at times, and at times rude
It gets tempting sometimes to take the easy way out
But I am simply not that kinda dude
To give it all up when in doubt 

I toil everyday, all the four seasons 
To reach the destiny which for me is planned
Listening to my heart, which has reasons
That reason does not understand

No comments:

Post a Comment